Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're still here...

Just wanted to reassure everyone that we're still here! It's been a beautiful Alaska summer, so the blog has been neglected terribly! I guess the more important thing is to not neglect the One who gave us such a beautiful summer and spectacular surroundings! Enjoy them and and enjoy Him!

1 comment:

Jenny Hayes said...

Dearest Friends of AWC,
I'm still here, too....in New York, that is!! I miss those beautiful Alaskan summer days (and nights!), but more so, I miss you, my church family at AWC. What a huge blessing you all were to me while I lived in AK and attended with you. I'm hoping that nursing will be a way God gets me back to AK (one more year of studies)! God bless and reward each of you as you continue the work for which He has ordained you!

Love and hugs,
Jenny Hayes
hayjenny2@hotmail.com